The numbers we consider most important reflect the improved “culture” at CBHS and are based on a 2013 survey of the student body. For example, at CBHS (see page 39 of the Silver Report):
- 96% of students feel it is cool to be smart;
- 85% look forward to coming to school;
- 88% believe that at least one adult at school cares about them;
- 93% feel their teachers care how much they learn; and
- 91% feel their teachers respect different cultures.
“People are great, and teachers are great.”
– CBHS student